Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The Tip of the Iceberg with Google Sheets

The more I learn about Google Sheets, the more amazed I am at their power as a tool.

The other day, I was helping a colleague with a Google Form, and she expressed frustration with organizing the data afterward. I knew there was a formula or function to accomplish what she was looking for but didn’t know it offhand.  I’ve since figured out what she needs to do, and we will finish setting up her Sheet to work with her form.

This exchange, along with currently using Michael Matera’s Gamification Database, reminded me of how powerful Sheets are. I’ve used them to collect data from a form and used them to organize a unit of study, but I know I’ve barely scratched the surface.

I’ve played a little with several of Alice Keeler’s templates to get even a greater sense of their power.

If you’re not utilizing Sheets to make your work more efficient, you’re probably missing out.  I know I feel as if I am.

I need to find more out about using Sheets.

____________________________________
If you regularly use Sheets as teacher or, if this post has generated some thoughts of your own, please share in the comments. I would appreciate hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...